My stories have been featured in Tales for Canterbury, Flashes In The Dark, 12 Days 2010, The Random Eye & more. Full details below.
- Rescue Missions, We Had Stars Once, July 2013.
- When Passion Fails, Best of Friday Flash Volume 2, Oct 2012.
- Second Sight, Tales for Canterbury anthology, May 2011.
- Doctor’s Orders, A Path Fantastic, May 20 2011.
- Dead Meat, Header Adeen, Apr 1 2011.
- Swan’s Act, 12 Days 2010 anthology, December 2010.
- The Kill, in Flashes In The Dark, Nov 1 2010.
- Belonging, Other Sides anthology, Oct 14 2010.
- The Perfect Song, The Random Eye Magazine [defunct], Jan 2010.
I sometimes post short stories on my blog, compiled below.
Newest on top. Happy reading!
- Loud Dreams (slice of life)
- Gun Girl (slice of life)
- The Strange Familiarity (slice of life)
- Acrimonious (slice of life)
- Sleep Muscles (fantasy/historical)
- The Hive (science fiction)
- Word’s Worth (slice of life)
- The Knife (slice of life)
- Monkey Clap (comedy)
- Sentence Trains (contemporary)
- Lone Wolf (fantasy)
- Heartbeats (contemporary)
- Best Served Cold (horror)
- The Hunter (fantasy)
- War On Noise (contemporary
- City of Ghosts (speculative)
- She Still Dreams Of Him (contemporary)
- Lies (action)
- Wolf On Demand (comedy/fantasy)
- Underground (horror)
- London Cold Snap Kills 42 Zombies (comedy/horror)
- The Long Line (romance)
- Red Herrings (contemporary)
- The Giant Butterfly (fantasy
- Speech Recognition (science fiction
- Tuesday, With Spiders (comedy)
- Solid Moments (contemporary)
- Dreamers (contemporary)
- Reunion (contemporary)
- Feeling Blue (science fiction)
- A Lone Baker (horror)
- Re: Vampire Vacancy (fantasy)
- Attraction (romance)
- Proposal (romance)
- Equipped For Battle (comedy)
- Unwelcome Intrusion (comedy)
- The Road to Hell (fantasy)
- War Wounds (fantasy)
- Downsizing (fantasy)
- Page 247 (contemporary)
- In the Attic (horror)
- A Simple Prayer (fantasy)
- Head-on Collision (romance)
- Witch Lick Feet (fantasy)
- This Is Love (contemporary)
To learn more, head on over to the Other Sides page, where you can download a free copy of the entire book!