You step closer to the table. The handwritten note propped up against the crystal ball says, rather simply: “Pick any card.”
The cards are all face-up, each of them plain white with a black symbol drawn upon them. One card has only a question mark upon it, the middle card has a straight, horizontal line, and the leftmost has a circle. It’s all gibberish to you.
Your eyes stray to the curtain, only steps away. It could be fun to walk onto the stage, and it’s probably safer than messing with the belongings of an infected.
What do you do?
* Pick the card with a question mark.](../698/)
* Pick the card with a line on it.](../433/)
* Pick the card with a circle on it.
* Go through the curtains and onto the stage.
* You’re done exploring. Go through the wooden door.